Airport Landing Fee Payment Kiosks
Self-service airport landing fee payment kiosks are becoming very popular with regional airports. Not only do they provide a convenient way to improve customer service, but kiosks can significantly increase your operation’s efficiency.
Livewire’s self-service payment solution supports payment of fees for both airplane landings and boat docking. Pilots and captains who frequent the destination have the ability to save their craft’s information for future reference and faster service.
Click here to read more about landing fee payment kiosks are being used at the new U.S. Customs facility at Boca Raton Airport to improve their operational efficiencies.
And contact us to see how we can help improve your customer payment processes through self-service kiosks.
- Supports both plane landings and boat docks
- Easy storage and lookup of tail and vessel numbers for repeat visitors
- Late fee options
- Intuitive user interface
- Allow staff to focus on other customer needs
- Reduce staff training
- Paper or email receipts
- Secure EMV card transactions
- Offer 24/7 convenience
- Reduced wait times
Your transactions and data are secure with Livewire’s software:
- Point-to-Point encryption (P2PE) ensures that your credit card information is secure from the moment it is read.
- Your customer’s credit/debit card transactions are secured with EMV solutions that have been certified with all major payment processors including Chase Paymentech, First Data, Vantiv, Heartland, Elavon, Global Payments, Mercury, WorldPay, and TSYS.
Physical security is also of utmost importance with financial transaction systems. We offer a wide variety of options to help secure your kiosks:
- Internal Level 1 safes with electronic locks
- Door access sensors and alarms
- Location sensing and monitoring
- Tilt alarms
- Remote monitoring
- Security payment components for unattended environments