Transaction Payment Kiosks and Software
Self-service payment kiosks are a convenient way to improve customer service and increase your operations efficiency.
Allow your customers to perform self-service transactions securely via credit/debit card, checks, or cash.
- Intuitive user interface
- Allow staff to focus on other customer needs
- Reduce staff training
- Offer up-sell products
- Paper or email receipts
- Secure EMV card transactions
- Offer 24/7 convenience
- Reduced wait times
Your transactions and data are secure with Livewire’s software:
- Point-to-Point encryption (P2PE) ensures that your credit card information is secure from the moment it is read.
- Your customer’s credit/debit card transactions are secured with EMV solutions that have been certified with all major payment processors including Chase Paymentech, First Data, Vantiv, Heartland, Elavon, Global Payments, Mercury, WorldPay, and TSYS.
Physical security is also of utmost importance with financial transaction systems. We offer a wide variety of options to help secure your kiosks:
- Internal Level 1 safes with electronic locks
- Door access sensors and alarms
- Location sensing and monitoring
- Tilt alarms
- Remote monitoring
- Security payment components for unattended environments