DMV Vehicle Registration Payment Kiosks
A self-service vehicle registration kiosk is a convenient way for Department of Motor Vehicles to improve customer service and increase operational efficiency.
Allow your customers to renew their vehicle registrations and drivers licenses securely via credit/debit card, checks, or cash.
- Secure EMV card transactions
- Check acceptance
- Cash acceptance and change dispensing
- Scan renewal notice barcode or manual lookup
- Customer fee import feature for systems without an api
- Intuitive user interface
- Allow staff to focus on other customer needs
- Reduce staff training
- Offer up-sell products
- Paper or email receipts
- Offer 24/7 convenience
- Reduced wait times
Your transactions and data are secure with Livewire’s software:
- Point-to-Point encryption (P2PE) ensures that your credit card information is secure from the moment it is read.
- Your customer’s credit/debit card transactions are secured with EMV solutions that have been certified with all major payment processors including Chase Paymentech, First Data, Vantiv, Heartland, Elavon, Global Payments, Mercury, WorldPay, and TSYS.
Physical security is also of utmost importance with financial transaction systems. We offer a wide variety of options to help secure your kiosks:
- Internal Level 1 safes with electronic locks
- Door access sensors and alarms
- Location sensing and monitoring
- Tilt alarms
- Remote monitoring
- Security payment components for unattended environments