Introducing the Future in Integrated Guest Services Replacing Traditional Guest Service Channels
Livewire’s Enterprise Server – the Power to Manage from Anywhere
LIVEWIRE’S ENTERPRISE SERVER provides end-to-end management for your Integrated Guest Services that can be delivered through multiple guest interfaces. Creating the ultimate experience in Guest Services by providing all your property amenities at your guests’ touch.
With LIVEWIRE’s Enterprise Server Software, you can turn your expensive system into a money-making machine capable of distributing tickets, coupons and other valued documents–with little or no additional investment.
Interactive – Real Time Connection via Touch Screen Access to all your current property and community amenities with eConcierge® on in room or lobby touch screen panels.
App – Real Time Connection on your Smart Device Communicate with your guests instantly with your eConcierge® mobile app, your guestswill have access anywhere, anytime.
Web – Real Time Connection via Customized Secure Site. Guests can access your eConcierge® web portal from their personal laptop or from your in house hospitality work stations.
- Property logos, pictures, & amenities
- Real Estate/Timeshares available
- Print coupons and brochures.
- Property and Area Restaurants displaying menus
- Spas & Salons
- Community Events
- Night Life
- Activities/Special Events
- Stand alone self-service kiosk for check-in that will dispense room
- One touch service connection for dining reservations, tee times, spa/salon, room service and other amenities
- Delivery of electronic coupons/tickets (ability for user to enter mobile # or email to get coupon/ticket content)
- Directory – enables guests to find their way -Customizable ad display system -RSS Feeds -Scrolling and crawling text and graphics -Touch screen application integration
Real Time Management
The Livewire Enterprise Server supports a flexible and extendable software architecture which drives the display of information, commerce, and advertisement functionality via remotely managed devices.
The application is driven from a central database. This database, together with its web-based administrative functions, provides the ability to configure a hierarchical structure of information, products, and advertisements into a catalog of data which is downloaded to each remote device. The management of graphical resources are also controlled through the database, and downloaded to the device via background transfer technology. At the device, the data and graphical resources are then joined together to provide a rich interface to the end customer.
- Content delivery to multiple screen groups/screen attributes
- Scheduling by day of week, day of month and/or time of day
- Customizable grouping by geographical area, type of location or anything you choose
- Integration to your CMS/POS
- Monitoring, reporting and data collection
- Usage logs/error detection logs for proof of play verification.
Enterprise Applications are the backbone of companies today. From supply chain management to retail to financial applications, the dependency on the availability of these applications is ever increasing. As many of these applications require ongoing customization and application support, management of the infrastructure is something that is not strategic to a company’s business and diverts resources from the real focus: the application. By having Livewire manage the infrastructure that supports the application(s), companies become more efficient and effective, while having confidence in the team supporting the backbone of their company.
Livewire possesses the operational discipline, processes, procedures, and solutions to support a managed environment for a customer’s mission-critical application(s). From change management to security and compliance, Livewire effectively becomes an extension to your IT team and removes the burden of infrastructure management. Livewire business is centered on ensuring that a customer’s managed environment is always operational.
Real Time Realized Benefits of eConcierge
- Reduce employee/guest interaction hours
- Advertising revenue
- Increase guest use of in-house/resort amenities
- Increase guest service efficiency & consistency
- Increase customer data collection & accuracy
- Savings on print collateral (brochures/POP & In-Room Notebooks)
- Marketing advantage – improve data collection allowing you to tailor relevant messages to your guests for retention, up-sell and cross-sell. Send the right message to your guests at the right time.
Livewire’s talented team of professionals has over 30 years combined resort & hospitality management experience. They will consult with your group to provide the best eConcierge® system for your property.
For more information please contact us.