Engage IoT Software Release 7.1 is now available to the general public. The Engage IoT platform provides comprehensive monitoring and management of kiosks, digital signs, and other IoT devices.
This version includes the following enhancements along with bug fixes:
Engage IoT Server
- Livewire's Commerce Engine has been migrated to its Engage IoT system. The Commerce Engine provides products, catalogs of products, pricing schedules, transaction processing and reporting, and the means to accept all types of payments including cash, check, and credit card.
- This latest release now combines the ability to manage registration renewals and other types of fees associated with planes, autos, boats and more.
- Day-part scheduling for late fees has been added.
- Theme editing has been added to allow for full customization of the customer-facing kiosk screens.
Digital Trophy Case
- Digital Trophy Case is now fully integrated into the Engage IoT Single-Sign-On environment. Enhancements continue to be added to DTC, with v7.1 including improved media management, import functionality, and roster assignments. Theme editing allows for full customization of customer-facing screens.
Engage IoT Client
- Security has been enhanced for all web APIs, and device fingerprint registration
- Interfaces have been added for the following devices:
- Ingenico Lane-series of Payment Terminal with FreedomPay
- Ingenico ICT250 Payment Terminal with Global Payments
- PDI CRT571 RFID Card Dispenser
- Numato I/O Board
- MEI BNR
- ACS NFC Reader
- Minuteman UPS
- SeekScan Temperature Sensor
- Epson TM Series Receipt Printers
- Desko IDentyChrom Passport Reader
- Gill Maximet Weather Station
- PDI PageScan Document Scanner
- Zebra Barcode Scanner
- Eyelock Iris Scanner
- Cassia X1000 Bluetooth Router
- AccuEnergy Power Meter
- Pertech 6100 Check Reader